Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
During this very unusual time we have put a plan in place to do our part to help keep our community safe. First and foremost, we are going to stay CALM, PATIENT, KIND, and POSITIVE!
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
See below for safety measures we are taking.
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Offer a warm smile and friendly greeting instead of a handshake
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We have masks on each truck and will wear them at client’s discretion (we are following current CDC guidelines as it pertains to wearing masks)
- We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.
Thank you for your continued support!