Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
Professional Plumbers in Salt Lake City, UT
Are you searching for a professional plumber in Salt Lake City? Whether you have a plumbing emergency that requires prompt action, or you're looking to upgrade an old water heater, you've come to the right place. Our highly trained and NATE Certified plumbers would love a chance to earn your business.
We're licensed, insured, and boast an A+ Rating from the BBB (link).
To take care of your plumbing system the right way, be sure to get in touch with the pros here at Design Comfort. We provide comprehensive plumbing products and services, with years of training and experience to back us up.
Contact us today to learn how we can best serve your plumbing needs.
Whether you have a sudden leak, clogged drains, or even an underperforming garbage disposal, we have the right solution for you. Reach out to our team of expert plumbers for reliable and efficient plumbing solutions.
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement: When you need new plumbing installed, it’s best to trust the professionals. We’ll be able to recommend the right type of piping and make suggestions if any adjustments need to be made to your current plumbing system.
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance: Maintaining your plumbing system is an important part of overall home care. It makes it less likely that you’ll run into sudden and costly plumbing repair needs later on!
- Whole House Repiping: Is your home older than a few decades? Then the piping running throughout may be prone to corrosion and you could very well benefit from whole–house repiping.
- Gas Piping: Installing and servicing gas piping requires professional licensing. This is for your safety and the safety of your neighbors. Give our qualified plumbers a call!
- Main Water Lines: A functional main water line ensures you’re able to access water throughout your home whenever necessary—make sure yours is well cared for!
- Sprinkler Systems: Ensure your lawn and landscaping is getting the care it needs with a professionally installed sprinkler system.
Drain and Sewer Services
The drain and sewer portion of your plumbing system is massive, and many different types of problems may afflict it. But there’s no need to worry. With our trained plumbers on your side, we’ll make sure your drains are back in good condition in no time!
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement: Are you in need of a new drain or sewer line? Contact our team to discuss your options.
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance: Many factors can impact the drains in your home—from hair in the shower drain to cooking byproducts jamming up your kitchen sink. With proper maintenance and timely repairs, you can avoid catastrophic drain problems.
- Drain Cleaning: Please don’t attempt to use chemical drain cleaners for your drains—they can actually do more harm than good!
- Drain Snake: A professional grade drain snake allows us to get deep into your drains to clean them without taking anything apart.
Protecting Your Home
Given that most of your plumbing is hidden from view, it’s possible that plumbing problems can hide as a result. The following plumbing products and services can help protect your Salt Lake City, UT home.
- Sump Pumps: A sump pump is installed in the lowest point of your home—typically the basement—to rid your home of any excess water that comes in due to a flood or burst pipe.
- Leak Detection: Spotting a leak is hard. After all, most of your plumbing system is hidden from view. Our leak detection methods help us accurately pinpoint, and fix, any leak.
- Slab Leak Repair: Slab leaks are leaks that occur beneath the concrete foundation of your home, and can be very damaging if not repaired quickly.
Contact Us for Your Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing Needs!
Perhaps the two biggest parts of your plumbing system reside in the kitchen as well as the bathroom. As such, you need the right plumbers for the job when you need new installations or repairs. That’s where we come in!
- Kitchen Plumbing: It’s never a good idea to ignore any problems or repair needs with your kitchen plumbing system, as doing so will only allow them to grow. Call us for your kitchen plumbing needs.
- Garbage Disposal: Schedule your garbage disposal installation with a trained professional plumber to make sure it always operates as it should.
- Bathroom Plumbing: Your bathroom plumbing is one of the largest parts of your entire plumbing system and deserves special care to make sure it stays in good shape. This is why you should always call a professional for your bathroom plumbing installations and services.
- Low Flow Toilet: A low flow toilet installation is a great way to cut down on water usage in your home, helping out the environment and your wallet!
Don’t hesitate, contact Design Comfort for all of your plumbing needs today!