Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
HVAC Contractor in Salt Lake City, UT
No matter what season it is, there aren’t a lot of people who will deny the beauty of the greater Salt Lake City area. However, whether you’re coming back from the slopes or arriving home after a summer trip somewhere, one thing is for sure. You need to know that you can keep comfortable with the right HVAC systems in your home.
When you schedule your HVAC services in Salt Lake City, UT with Design Comfort—if it’s installation, repair, or maintenance—you can trust in the abilities of your system for the years to come. No matter what system you choose to both cool and heat your home throughout the year, our expertly trained and highly experienced heating and air conditioning technicians will serve you with the expertise and attention to detail which only professionals can bring. Contact us today to learn more about our systems and services.
HVAC Installation and Replacement throughout Salt Lake City, UT
Innovation in the industry, couples with modern technology, have made today’s AC and heating systems more efficient and reliable than ever before. However, these systems can only work as efficiently and effectively as they’re meant to if they are installed by the right HVAC contactor. When you schedule your installation with our team, you can rely on quality products and services.
This means we’ll ensure that your system is properly matched to your specific home and needs. An improperly sized HVAC system not only won’t be able to perform as it should, but it will accumulate wear and tear much faster than it might otherwise. Whether you’re looking for a brand new system installation or need to replace or upgrade an existing unit, give us a call first!
Your HVAC System Options
- Boilers: When it comes to effectively and efficiently heating your home, one system that is growing in popularity is the boiler. Boilers don’t use forced air distribution, but rather heated water to produce hot water or steam that is circulated through your home beneath the floor or behind the walls, for even heating and optimal comfort.
- Furnaces: These forced–air heating systems are still the most popular heaters used in homes today, and for good reason. Today’s models are built with safety and efficiency in mind, meaning you can rely on yours to work as well as it should for as long as it should. But remember, this can only be the case if it is installed by a professionally trained HVAC contractor.
- Radiant Heat: There are a few different types of radiant heaters. For instance, you may choose the kind that uses electrical heating panels. Or, you may go the more popular route and take advantage of hydronic heating. If you don’t know which is best for you, simply give our team a call and we’ll help you make an educated decision.
- Zone Control Systems: If you have a forced–air cooling and/or heating system in your Salt Lake City, UT home, then there’s a very good chance that you could benefit from a zone control system. This is especially the case if you have a large home with many rooms, or a multi–level household that suffers from uneven heating and cooling.
For superior Salt Lake City HVAC services and more information about our comprehensive heating and cooling solutions, contact Design Comfort today!