- Heating Installation
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Heat Pumps
- Boiler installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
Our fanaticism to customer service and commitment to on–going training sets us apart from our competition. The three terms we hear most often from our customers are "professional," "prompt," and "courteous."
Larry Martin and Richard Leatham founded Design Comfort in 1982. Both owners had many years of HVAC experience. Their humble beginnings started with going through the white pages and calling everyone they recognized to let them know they were in the heating and cooling business. No job was too small and everyone worked on the front lines. That culture continues today.
In due time Design Comfort moved into a building at 3855 Highland Drive and in the mid–nineties Design Comfort was moved to its current location at 4000 Highland Drive.
In 2002 Richard passed away, leaving Larry to run the business. In 2004 Larry retired and sold the business to the current owners.
The new owners have extensive plumbing and HVAC industry backgrounds. Both are second–generation in the HVAC field with over 40 years combined industry experience.
Read about our Client Courtesy Promise and 5–Year Repair Warranty.