Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
Heating Installation Services in Salt Lake City, UT
It is possible to invest in the greatest heating system ever manufactured while still suffering from inefficient, ineffective heating quality. This is due to the fact that, no matter how well made your heating system may be, a lousy heating installation will still lead to a number of different problems. Do not trust an inexperienced, unqualified heating installation technician to handle your heating installation. Call Design Comfort instead. When you schedule your heating installation in Salt Lake City, UT with us, you can count on truly exceptional workmanship and courteous service. Your heater is far too important to gamble with the quality of its installation. Contact us today to learn more.
The Salt Lake City, UT heating installation experts at Design Comfort offer quality heater installation services to homeowners in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Qualified Heating Installation
A problematic heating installation in Salt Lake City, UT will inevitably lead to a problematic operation from the system. There are many steps that must be taken even prior to the installation itself to ensure the successful completion of your heating installation. Working with a qualified Salt Lake City heating installation technician is the only way to ensure that your installation is given the attention it deserves. Here are a few tips to make sure that your heater is everything you need it to be.
Choosing the Right Home Heating System
There are many ways you may choose to heat your home. Making the right decision about heating system you invest in entails more than just personal preference. You must also weigh the pros and cons of different heating system types, and the only way to make an informed decision is to work with a professional Salt Lake City, UT heating installation technician.
- Boilers: Boilers are one of the oldest methods of heating a home, and they are still one of the most popular. There are plenty of reasons you may choose to heat your house with a boiler. They have few moving parts, cutting down on maintenance and repair needs. The use radiators, baseboards or hydronic systems to distribute heat, which allows for even and consistent heating while avoiding the indoor air quality issues that can develop with forced air distribution systems. Plus, they are highly efficient, which can save you money in energy costs. However, boilers also require a fair amount of space for installation, and depending on the design of your home it can be tricky to incorporate a distribution system into the existing construction.
- Furnaces: Another great option to consider, and perhaps the most popular residential heating system, is a furnace. Furnaces use a fuel source such as gas, electricity or propane to heat air. This heated air is then distributed throughout your home via a system of air ducts. This allows for quick heating and an efficient performance from your heating system. It is important that your ductwork is properly designed and installed, though, as leaky ducts can cut down on the efficiency and effectiveness of your furnace. Not all homes are able to accommodate the bulky ductwork a furnace requires for air distribution, either.
- Radiant Heating Systems: When it comes to even heating, a radiant heating system is tough to beat. The most common type of radiant heating system is the hydronic style, in which a boiler heats water and circulates that water throughout a system of pipes in the home. The heat radiates from these pipes to your floors, objects in the rooms and to people themselves. This is a very comfortable, even way of heating your home, and no ductwork is required. The elimination of forced air distribution can help to cut down on indoor air quality problems. Of course, the installation of the distribution system is pretty involved, and this type of system is most easily installed at the time of construction or during renovations.
However you choose to heat your home, remember that the Salt Lake City, UT heating installation experts at Design Comfort are always here to help. Allow us to determine which system is right for your home, and to answer all of your questions along the way. When you work with us, you can be sure that your heating installation is completed properly.