Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation and Replacement
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Installation and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Repair and Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Snake
- Sump Pumps
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sprinkler Systems
Your comfort comes first.
Salt Lake City, UT Heating Services by Design Comfort
Are you searching for residential heating services in the Salt Lake City area? If so, you've come to the right place! Not only are we staffed with a highly trained and knowledgable team, but we're licensed, insured, and feature an A+ Rating from the BBB. Whether you need fast heating system repairs, you're considering upgrading to a new furnace or boiler, or you need routing heating system maintenance, we've got you covered.
Our goal is to be the best in heating services throughout Salt Lake City and beyond. No matter what type of heater you’re looking for or which fuel source you have available, we have the right option for your specific needs.
Contact Design Comfort today for safe and reliable heating services.
Choose the Right Pros for Your Heating Services
There are many ways you might choose to heat your home, and many companies to choose from for your heating services. Why should you choose our reputable professionals for the job? Well, because we’ll offer only the best in:
- Heating Installation: Did you know that installing a heater too large for your home will fail to work efficiently, and will actually cost you more to run than it should? Our Salt Lake City, UT pros know how to properly size any type of heater for your living space, for optimal heating installation.
- Heating Replacement: You don’t have to stick with the same heater you’ve always had. For instance if your ducts are damaged beyond repair, you may choose to forgo a furnace for a radiant heat system.
- Heating Maintenance: The best way to prevent the biggest and most costly of heating repairs is by scheduling annual tune–ups for your heater.
- Heating Repair: Whether you hear odd or unfamiliar sounds coming from your heater or you believe your heating system isn’t performing as optimally as it once was, you can give our team a call for reliable and accurate heating repairs.
Are You Considering a New Furnace?
One of the most popular heating systems on the market today is the furnace. The furnace has for a long time been the most popular heater found in homes throughout Salt Lake City, and for good reason. They’re reliable! Today’s models are being built more efficient than ever, and so long as you keep it well maintained it will last you for many years.
But simply buying a high efficiency furnace isn’t enough to ensure great performance. You need the right technicians to install, maintain, and repair your system.
- Furnace Installation and Replacement: Perhaps the most important advice we can give in terms of furnace installation is that you want to ensure it’s properly sized for your home. If you’re replacing your furnace, this is especially important. Don’t assume that because you can afford a bigger system that it is a better system.
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance: Do you have a gas furnace? Maintenance is vital to ensuring the safety of this system—as a cracked heat exchanger or similar problem could lead to dangerous gas leaks. Electric furnaces require tune–ups as well, to avoid costly furnace repair later on down the line!
Other Popular Home Heating Systems
Furnaces are the go–to for many Salt Lake City, UT residents, but it is definitely not the only option when it comes to high–efficient home heating! Contact Design Comfort today to learn more about our boiler and radiant heater services!
- Boiler Installation and Replacement: Boiler systems do not used forced air like furnaces do. Rather, they heat water and that resulting hot water, or steam, is circulated throughout your home to provide effective heat.
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance: Boilers are designed to last a very long time, and for this reason they’re often chosen over their forced air counterparts. However, just like any other heating system, they cannot last forever and will require annual maintenance and eventual repairs.
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement: Radiant heating has become an increasingly popular choice for home heating. Its installation requires that tubing be put in throughout your home if you’re using a hydronic delivery system, such as your boiler, or for electrical panels to be installed within the walls. Speak to one of our pros today to learn what your options are.
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance: Similar to boilers, these systems are designed to last a very long time. But maintenance is essential to ensuring this is the case.
Design Comfort looks forward to serving your Salt Lake City heating needs!